A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cramer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Cramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Cramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl H Cramer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Carl Cramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Cramer practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Nephrologists, Rochester Pediatricians, and Rochester Pediatric Specialists.