A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Cramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Cramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan