A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Cramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Cramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Henry Cramer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Carl Cramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Cramer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Pediatric Specialists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Nephrologists.