A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Cricco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Cricco, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Cricco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cricco graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cricco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cricco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan