A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Critz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Critz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Critz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Critz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Critz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Herrick Critz MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Critz practice?
- Dr. Carl Critz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Critz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Stockton Pathologists.