A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Crosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Crosley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Crosley, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Weakness
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crosley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Crosley MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Crosley practice?
- Dr. Carl Crosley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Crosley practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.