Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Inhumane  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

Incompetent, inhumane, very defensive and paranoid about lawsuits. Poor communication between different doctors. No follow up on procedures and tests results. No focus on women's and babies well beings.

|  Never again  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Office unprofessional, doctor manner very strange and unprofessional. Long wait, rude. Doctor made me feel very uncomfortable and acted unprofessional. Will never return and advise my friends not to use this practitioner ever! Unwanted comments that I felt were very inappropriate.

|  stay away  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

I have gone to Womancare, Dr. Cucco's practice, for over 5 years now. My experiences with him through two pregnancies have been highly unsatisfactory due to his manners. Obviously he has never been pregnant or gone through childbirth, and it really shows in his lack of compassion and lack of discretion on simple matters such as knocking before entering the room. During my first pregnancy I was having severe bladder pain and he told me I would just have to learn to deal with it. Two other physicians in the practice took the time to look up medications I might be able to use and things I might be able to do to feel better. This time around, he has been nothing if not brusque and insulting. He told me today at an appointment that in a month I had gained the weight of an entire baby, "you know that don't you??" Unkind, considering my husband and another new male doctor, who was training, were in the room. At least I was not in a paper gown.

May 1st, 2012

my girlfriend went in while having sores on her vagina. The wait was minimal 5-8minutes. He was very polite, asked use about financial aspects before performing the exam because we did not have insurance. He also was nice enough to discount our visit, and follow up. Hes initial diagnosis was thankfully wrong. It appeared to be herpes, he was caring while she broke down, and was sure to speak one on one with me as well about how to handle the situation for her.on the follow up visit the sores were still there even after herpes medication, so we did another culture and turned out to be a bacterial infection that appeared visually as herpes cause of open sores.he was extremely caring on the follow up visit, telling us how to cope and deal with it. Even though the initial diagnosis was wrong, he was a GREAT doctor that was caring about her and her well being.

Jan 9th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Cucco and was very impressed by his knowledge and experience about all my different concerns. I feel he was very accurate and honest and put any worries I had to rest. All his years of experience comes through and gives you the confidence that you are finally with a doctor who just fixes your problem and your done. Doesnt string you along a path of worry or confusion. His staff were all very friendly and I would send all my friends to him.

Jul 1st, 2011

My experience? Most disappointing!! I recently went to Dr. Cucco after my doctor retired. I had been with my previous doctor for nearly 24 years and can't say enough good about him. I was surprise and shocked when meeting Dr. Cucco. He was very arrogant and cannot get out of himself long enough to truly care about the patient. I will definitely not return to WomanCare and really miss the compassionate healing experience I had with my previous doctor.

|  I have been a patient since 1995  |  show details
by Vikki Cerbin on Nov 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Cucco's since I was referred to him by a friend in 1995. Not only has he seen me through two pregnancies and normal gynecological exams, but he treated me when I had an abnormal pap 15 years ago and most recently (1 week and a half ago) for minor gynecological surgery.Dr. Cucco is exceptionally knowledgeable and very caring. He explains procedures in details and is very patient in answering any questions. He is very good at helping to set one's mind at ease with regard to any health issues that may arise.He's by far the best doctor I've ever had.

|  Experience Matters  |  show details
by a Very Happy Patient through-out the years on Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Cucco has been my doctor for over 20 years and his years of experience shine through when I have questions and concerns about myself or even if I need an opinion on something. He's very up to speed on the new medical technology and very very confident in what is the best treatment option for you and why he is chosing that option. Which you need in your doctor. Someone who has scene alot of patients and has experience and just knows..isnt guessing or learning off of you as a patient. Her Health is so important that you cant take chances, so go to WomanCare and see the best doctors. Dr. Cucco doesnt alarm you or make you worry, he puts your mind at ease and just helps you take care of yourself in the best way. He goes above and beyond for his patients to make sure they have what they need and feel good. He's a great surgeon and stitches up scars, so you hardly know they are there. I refer him to my friends and family and they are always happy.