A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl D'Agostino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. D'Agostino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph D'Agostino MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Carl D'Agostino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl D'Agostino practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX and San Angelo, TX.
See Midland Anesthesiologists and Midland Pain Management Doctors.