Dr. Carl Johnson III MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 18th, 2015
Not Good
I seen Sheila on a tuesday at lunch and she is very nice. I had a fever and sore throat for over a day and she tested everything and it was negitive. So she told me she would give an excuse for work the rest of the day and if I wasn't no better to call Friday morning and they would call something in. I figured ok well I will be better by tomorrow....but nope worse and could not go to work again.... so I called and said I can't wait till friday will you please call something in. The nurse said she would ask. After an hour no phone call...so I called again and she said on yeah I will call u back in 30mins...after almost 2 hrs nothing...aND I wanted it before my husband when to lunch so he could bring it to me. So I called again and she still didn't have an answer. I told her I would go somewhere else if they would not call it in and she said she will probably call something in. So I called my husband sooooo upset cause I don't feel good and they wouldn't answer me ....so he calls and they put him directly on with Sheila and she said I would have to wait till friday...after I have been out of work for 4 days and not been able to be around my 2year old. My mother in law was sick also and she went to a different doctor and they gave her a shot and some meds... doesn't make any sense. I was mainly mad because they wouldn't answer all morning. Don't think I will ever go back or recommend them to anyone.