Dr. Carl Johnson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Johnson III?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carl Johnson III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2017

Thankful to have such a GREAT Doctor !

Dr. Johnson has been my physician for many years and I would not want to have to go and find a new doctor. This man CARES about his patients, and knows them as his patients, by name, not some number, or just part of an income stream. Dr. Johnson is one in a million. Years ago patients had a one on one relationship with their doctors. In general not so much these days. I guess this is one of many things that sets him apart from all the rest. He practices medicine and has a one on one relationship with his patients. If you are looking for a Doctor, like it use to be, one on one relationships. A Doctor who really cares. Thank You Dr. Johnson

November 18th, 2015

Not Good

I seen Sheila on a tuesday at lunch and she is very nice. I had a fever and sore throat for over a day and she tested everything and it was negitive. So she told me she would give an excuse for work the rest of the day and if I wasn't no better to call Friday morning and they would call something in. I figured ok well I will be better by tomorrow....but nope worse and could not go to work again.... so I called and said I can't wait till friday will you please call something in. The nurse said she would ask. After an hour no phone call...so I called again and she said on yeah I will call u back in 30mins...after almost 2 hrs nothing...aND I wanted it before my husband when to lunch so he could bring it to me. So I called again and she still didn't have an answer. I told her I would go somewhere else if they would not call it in and she said she will probably call something in. So I called my husband sooooo upset cause I don't feel good and they wouldn't answer me ....so he calls and they put him directly on with Sheila and she said I would have to wait till friday...after I have been out of work for 4 days and not been able to be around my 2year old. My mother in law was sick also and she went to a different doctor and they gave her a shot and some meds... doesn't make any sense. I was mainly mad because they wouldn't answer all morning. Don't think I will ever go back or recommend them to anyone.

June 14th, 2017