Dr. Carl De Los Reyes Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carl De Los Reyes?

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Wonderful experience. Love the way they care for their patients.

You'll be sorry!!

Posted on December 1st, 2014

He performed my breast reduction in 2006. Many complications and terrible scarring! He took me back into emergency surgery 10 days later(after my initial surgery) to "clean it up". After 2 surgeries, several months of weekly follow-up appointments and losing half of my breast tissue on one side, I was left with horrible results, no feeling and very unhappy! I now need reconstructive surgery and a breast implant to fix his lousy mistakes! Please don't go to him!!

Poor Offices Staff

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

The office staff RARELY answers the phones. When the phone is answered, it seems the office staff is incompetent. Maybe, they have changed, but it is important for good doctors to have a good staff. I waited 15 minutes in the wait room and there was no other patients in the office. Then, the doctor spent 10 minutes or less in the room. I decided NOT to go with this doctor. The last straw was reading all of the negative reviews.

Doctor's Response

Dr. de los Reyes was using temp services to staff his clinic due to a high turn over of employees last year that has changed as of March 2014, he has permanent staff now and we are open from Monday- Friday closed for lunch from noon to 1pm, there is an answering machine, please leave a message and the staff will get back to you.

dermatology

Posted on June 10th, 2013

This doctor was not able to treat my dermatology issues. After multiple visits and payments I was still sick and had to be seen elsewhere. In addition, he spent less than a minute with me on each visit and explained very little.

Doctor's Response

Without knowing who the patient was it is hard to respond.

Horrible nose surgery

Posted on April 28th, 2013

I had nose surgery done by this doctor. He left me with deep scars on the tip and on the side of my nose. My nose is now totally deformed. First, all he did was make excuses and denied any wrong doing. And each time I would come in for follow up visits, his wife would charge me and I would receive a bill in the mail for each visit. I have been told by other doctors that my scars are so bad that no surgery and could ever repair the damage that was done. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Find another doctor.

Doctor's Response

Without knowing who this patient is, it is impossible to do a proper response. Dr. de los Reyes' ex wife no longer works in the office and not sure what patient was being billed for it could be just the sales tax that the insurance does cover.

Breast reduction

Posted on April 15th, 2013

He did a great job on my breast reduction he was straight forward on what will take place. I would recommend him to my friends and family

not a facial plastic surgeon

Posted on October 10th, 2012

I had three procedures done simultaneously: eye & brow lift, liposuction of chin/neck area. The results were awful. This surgeon lacks experience in working on facial features and has very clumsy hands. He is not gentle in surgery (much bruising & blood caked on eyes) or post op.My noticeable chin scar is 2"; the eyes look almost the same except there is more of a droop on the left eye. He did offer to do an in office corrective procedure, but if he couldn't get it right the first time, I had no trust to use him again!

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I have now had three surgeries with this Dr. and I am so thrilled with my results. I chose him because my friend works in the hospital recovery room where she sees the results of numerous plastic surgeons. She told me that this Dr had the best cosmetic results. I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Plastic Surgery

Posted on June 1st, 2010

This doctor did not make me feel comfortable about my surgery. When it was over I was in sooooo much pain. We had discussed this at legnth prior to the surgery and he assured me that I would have additional pain meds avail if needed. That was NOT true. For a period of 10 hours I suffered and the nurse was unable to confirm that I was allowed any more meds until the following morning. Even then he took his time getting to me (10am). That was the worst experience ever! In addition to that I came to learn that the surgery was not as successful as I was led to believe. Within days when the bandages were removed I saw for myself that the incisions were uneven and disfiguring. His follow up care was minimal at best. To top it off his overall attitude was one that felt like I was merely a number with no feelings whatsoever. I have had several surgeries before this, so I am aware of what to expect with regard to pain, follow up and overall bedside manner. This doctor's preformance as a surgeon was second rate and his behaviour towards me was the worst I have ever endured from any physician anywhere!!

Great Doctor