Dr. Carl De Los Reyes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 20th, 2015
Wonderful experience. Love the way they care for their patients.

December 1st, 2014
You'll be sorry!!
He performed my breast reduction in 2006. Many complications and terrible scarring! He took me back into emergency surgery 10 days later(after my initial surgery) to "clean it up". After 2 surgeries, several months of weekly follow-up appointments and losing half of my breast tissue on one side, I was left with horrible results, no feeling and very unhappy! I now need reconstructive surgery and a breast implant to fix his lousy mistakes! Please don't go to him!!

August 3rd, 2013
Poor Offices Staff
The office staff RARELY answers the phones. When the phone is answered, it seems the office staff is incompetent. Maybe, they have changed, but it is important for good doctors to have a good staff. I waited 15 minutes in the wait room and there was no other patients in the office. Then, the doctor spent 10 minutes or less in the room. I decided NOT to go with this doctor. The last straw was reading all of the negative reviews.

June 10th, 2013
dermatology
This doctor was not able to treat my dermatology issues. After multiple visits and payments I was still sick and had to be seen elsewhere. In addition, he spent less than a minute with me on each visit and explained very little.

April 28th, 2013
Horrible nose surgery
I had nose surgery done by this doctor. He left me with deep scars on the tip and on the side of my nose. My nose is now totally deformed. First, all he did was make excuses and denied any wrong doing. And each time I would come in for follow up visits, his wife would charge me and I would receive a bill in the mail for each visit. I have been told by other doctors that my scars are so bad that no surgery and could ever repair the damage that was done. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Find another doctor.

April 15th, 2013
Breast reduction
He did a great job on my breast reduction he was straight forward on what will take place. I would recommend him to my friends and family

October 9th, 2012
not a facial plastic surgeon
I had three procedures done simultaneously: eye & brow lift, liposuction of chin/neck area. The results were awful. This surgeon lacks experience in working on facial features and has very clumsy hands. He is not gentle in surgery (much bruising & blood caked on eyes) or post op.My noticeable chin scar is 2"; the eyes look almost the same except there is more of a droop on the left eye. He did offer to do an in office corrective procedure, but if he couldn't get it right the first time, I had no trust to use him again!

December 17th, 2010
I have now had three surgeries with this Dr. and I am so thrilled with my results. I chose him because my friend works in the hospital recovery room where she sees the results of numerous plastic surgeons. She told me that this Dr had the best cosmetic results. I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

June 1st, 2010
Plastic Surgery
This doctor did not make me feel comfortable about my surgery. When it was over I was in sooooo much pain. We had discussed this at legnth prior to the surgery and he assured me that I would have additional pain meds avail if needed. That was NOT true. For a period of 10 hours I suffered and the nurse was unable to confirm that I was allowed any more meds until the following morning. Even then he took his time getting to me (10am). That was the worst experience ever! In addition to that I came to learn that the surgery was not as successful as I was led to believe. Within days when the bandages were removed I saw for myself that the incisions were uneven and disfiguring. His follow up care was minimal at best. To top it off his overall attitude was one that felt like I was merely a number with no feelings whatsoever. I have had several surgeries before this, so I am aware of what to expect with regard to pain, follow up and overall bedside manner. This doctor's preformance as a surgeon was second rate and his behaviour towards me was the worst I have ever endured from any physician anywhere!!