A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl DePaula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl DePaula is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DePaula
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DePaula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl DePaula, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DePaula graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. DePaula has 1 hospital affiliations:
- W W Hastings Indian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph DePaula MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. DePaula practice?
- Dr. Carl DePaula has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl DePaula practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tahlequah, OK.
See Tahlequah Orthopedic Surgeons.