A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl DePaula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl DePaula is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl DePaula, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. DePaula graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. DePaula has 1 hospital affiliations:
- W W Hastings Indian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph DePaula MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. DePaula practice?
- Dr. Carl DePaula has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl DePaula practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tahlequah, OK.
See Tahlequah Orthopedic Surgeons.