Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carl Desando Jr
Carl Desando Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Carl Desando Jr is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Carondelet St Mary's Hospital and Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson. He speaks English.
Carl Desando Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Carl Desando Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Robert Hyland
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi48
Dr. Augusto Posadas Jr
Tucson, AZ 0.02 mi45
Dr. Jerome Rothbaum
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.03 mi57