A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Dilella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Dilella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dilella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dilella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl P Dilella DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl P. Dilella practice?
- Dr. Carl Dilella has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Dilella practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Surgeons and Vero Beach Family Physicians.