Dr. Carl Dilella DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
Couldn't be happier
I was misdiagnosed by another local Dr. for my injury so I saw Dr DiLella who was much more thorough, listened to me, took new xrays and was very clear with the diagnosis and prognosis. He didn't force me into surgery but gave honest answers to my questions. Dr. DiLella did my reconstructive surgery, every time I meet with him he comes across as very caring, not in a hurry and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. DiLella to anyone. I could not be happier.

February 22nd, 2016
wonderful doctor - would recommend
Dr Dilella, of Orthopaedic Center of Vero Beach, was my doctor for my knee replacement surgery. I was very nervous prior to the operation, but Dr Dilella reassured me that everything would be okay and made me feel comfortable. He has been very kind and professional during all of my appointments, from initial to follow-up. It has now been two and a half months, and I am very happy with the results. I will definitely come to him again if necessary.

May 24th, 2013
I Can't Say Enough Good Things!
I can say nothing negative about Dr. Dilella. He is a concerned doctor and not at all condescending in his manner of interacting with his patients. His skill in rotor cuff surgery is so artful that I experienced ZERO pain after my recent surgery and required no pain medication! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dilella and have recommended him to family members and friends.

June 4th, 2012
Fooled by him at his seminar
I went to see Dr. DiLella at a seminar. He was very well spoken, his presentation was very informative and I believed he was the doc for me. I immediately made an appointment to discuss my treatment. I brought my MRI disks and test results. He could barely spend 5 minutes with me. He advised me of of pt, but didn't even have the time to advise me of a pt facility. He was very quick to rid me of his office, didn't even open the MRI disk to discuss my problem. Very, very disappointed. If you KNOW you are a surgical candidate he may be for you; but if you are not sure you need surgery, he will not waste his time with you during your office visit. I sure was fooled.

September 13th, 2010
Super Doctor
Dr. Dilella is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest information. He operated on my rotator cuff using the latest scope methods. Recuperation time was minimal and I was back to normal quicker than I expected this 58 year old body to be.In addition he is extremely personable and professional. His staff is also extremely courteous. I have recommended him to family and friends and they feel the same.