A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ditch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ditch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Ditch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditch graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ditch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dauterive Hospital
- Iberia Medical Center
- Iberia General Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Michael Ditch MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl M. Ditch practice?
- Dr. Carl Ditch has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Ditch practices Internal Medicine near New Iberia, LA.
See New Iberia Internists.