Dr. Carl Dohn Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl Dohn Jr?

HORRIBLE bedside manner.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

HORRIBLE bedside manner!! Rarely even makes eye contact. POOR quality of care. Uncaring staff. VERY unhappy!!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Always an exceptional experience. Everyone makes an extra effort to make the visit "comfortable ".

Amazing doctor and surgeon!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I was seeing a doctor in Florida who had me coming in for one appointment after the next. I had a pre-cancerous condition and needed a hysterectomy. The doctor had me come in for a biopsy then wanted me back for a d&c so that he could biopsy ALL the material in my uterus. I did not understand why if he had already done a biopsy. I then called Dr.Dohn! He did not understand why I was not able to get the hysterectomy and the doctor could send in the entire removed uterus for a biopsy. I had an appointment for the following monday (I called on a friday.) I went in, he had reviewed my medical records and set me up an appointment for surgery 16 days later. I had a full hysterectomy and also had my tubes and ovaries removed. Once opened up, he found another problem with my uterus growing into my muscles, he fixed that then. Everything went super smooth, I was very confident it would, and he was AMAZING!!! His staff were excellent as well, I went to his office yesterday (one week after surgery) and the nurse removed my staples! I will never see another doctor as long as Dr.Dohn is working in the area. I drive over an hour away to get to his office and would not consider a doctor next door over him!!! Thank you Dr.Dohn and the nurses who have taken great care of me!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Dohn ha been my doc for 20+ years. I trust him and appreciate his willingness to listen to me and gives advice for a positive outcome. His compassion for his field shows in his doc/ patient relationship .

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

In my opinion, you could not find a better gynecologist!

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr. Dohn has been my doctor for 18+ years. He is always professional and thorough. He tries to make his patients understand any issues that they are having.

retired

Posted on October 8th, 2013

In my personal opinion, the man is a sociopath.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Has been my doctor for approximately 20 years.

Posted on June 6th, 2017