A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl D'Orsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl D'Orsi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Orsi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Orsi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph D'Orsi MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. D'Orsi practice?
- Dr. Carl D'Orsi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl D'Orsi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.