Dr. Carl Dronkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Dronkowski?

July 31st, 2012

Reminder that such a caring attentive Dr not ez to find

I started seeing Dr Dronkowski a couple years ago- I have a chronic complex condition and was switching doctor's after one said not much could do for me. I saw Dr Drownkowski and my outlook on my illness and future much more positive. I recall sitting in parking lot in tears after my first appt as was so relieved to feel understood and have caring Dr. In my corner. I was told to see a different Dr within clinic recently as Dr Dronkowski would not be practicing there. I left that appt in tears too but not of relief. Dr I saw dismissive and impersonal . I was very lucky to have Dr. Drownkowski in my corner and recommend him highly.

June 1st, 2012

Mr. David Perez

Dr Dronkowski was my 1st doctor as an adult in Oregon and I thought I was the luckiest man on earth. He treated me with respect and compassion. I fully realize how lucky I was because since he had to stop being my doctor I am in a wheel chair and in constant pain.He is worth your time because to me he is the very best.

October 20th, 2014