A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Duer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Thomas Duer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Duer practice?
- Dr. Carl Duer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Duer practices General Practice near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Primary Care Doctors.