A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Duer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duer
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Duer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Thomas Duer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Duer practice?
- Dr. Carl Duer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Duer practices General Practice near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Primary Care Doctors.