A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hunt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Deficiency Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Respiration Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda