Learn more about Dr. Carl Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hunt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Deficiency Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Respiration Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Disorders
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Hunt practice?
Dr. Carl Hunt practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians.