A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Johnson, DDS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan