A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Johnson, DDS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Erwin Johnson DDS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Carl Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Johnson practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Pediatricians.