A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Group-Beverly
- Northeast Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Erik Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Carl Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Internists.