A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Edelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Edelen, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Edelen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl George Edelen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl G. Edelen practice?
- Dr. Carl Edelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Edelen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists and West Haven Geriatric Doctors.