A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Eilers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eilers
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eilers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Eilers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Eilers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Eilers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Eilers practice?
- Dr. Carl Eilers has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Eilers practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.