A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Eilers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Eilers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Eilers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eilers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans