A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Eilers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Eilers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Eilers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Eilers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Eilers practice?
- Dr. Carl Eilers has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Eilers practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.