Dr. Carl Erickson, DO
Family Practice

7215 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202
503-233-5273
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  MS.  |  show details
by s.k. smith on Mar 11th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Erickson, when I had My First Child in 1991. Saw him and only him for several years. Trused him to care and be care-ful..in the interest of my life, as well as..helping me Live Life with a measurable amount of pain managent, while providing my children with the best balance i had the ability to..in the three out of 7 days a week, that i was maybe lucky enough to have a lower level of pain..allowing me to be the mom they deserved for me to be. I have always remembered his compassion. I plan to someday return to portland. When I Do, He IS thE very first person I want to call. gratefully, S. K. S.

|  Opinion of service and the Doctor  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Carl Erickson, DO, is an amazing Doctor whose office as a whole is a firm and solid 100%! All who are at his location from office to assistants are the best one could imagine and he is the most dedicated man in his field. He reminds me of the downhome doctors of yesteryear. He cares about each of his patients and goes the extra mile to assure that his service is individualized to the patient. It is no wonder that so many of our family members respect his expertise and excellence. There are no negitives regarding Dr. Erickson and likewise his staff is the same, excellent in all regards. Thankful he is our doctor of choice. I really do not think there is a more dedicated person and that is the main reason I place him on the highest pedistal for his dedication and excellence in all areas. So thankful there are still Doctors like him to serve the common man. Thanks Carl for living up to the creed of Doctor. In our family we care about you the same as you care about each one of us. Our #1 choice for the last 20 years!

Nov 29th, 2010

This is a dr that actually cares about his patients. He makes u feel at ease while most hate going to doctors. He takes the time to listen to every concern you have and always works with you to find a solution. The only issue I've ever personally had is with his staff. Most of the time they are snappy and make you feel like you are a huge inconvience and that they would rather be anywhere but talking or helping you. And because the doc is so wonderful, it is not only a shame but a mystery why these ladies are usually so rude. I would definately recomend this doctor, just be prepared for the staff to not be so kind or friendly..... But hey, you're there to see him!

|  He is the Best  |  show details
by Timothy D. McNeil on Mar 1st, 2010

Is the best no one better.

|  Erickson Carl M Do - Cascade Family Practice is Excellent  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 30th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Erickson Carl M Do - Cascade Family Practice is a very good place to go if you need a check up or a diagnosis. I have been a patient of Dr....

Dec 18th, 2009

DR. ERICKSON IS VERY HELPFUL AND VERY KIND WE DRIVE OVER AN HOUR TO SEE HIM BECAUSE OF THE TREATMENT THAT HE GIVES. AND MOST OF THE TIME WE ARE IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE WITH OUT WAITING LONG AT ALL. WORKS VERY WELL WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NO INSURANCES. THATS ANOTHER REALLY GOOD POINT ABOUT THAT OFFICE.

|  Good Doctor, bad staff  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2009

I've stopped seeing Dr. Erickson because of his staff's incompetence. Took two weeks to get diagnostics results instead of the promised two days, and I had to call to find out I needed surgery. The staff does not schedule follow-ups. You've really got to advocate for yourself. Dr. Erickson is good, but too busy to make me comfortable to continue going there.

Jun 27th, 2008

went in for suboxone treatment for opiod addiction. dr. erickson is extremely helpful and made the process very easy. he spent a lot of time answering my questions.

|  New Nurse Practitioner at Cascade Family Practice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 20th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

As of March 2006, there is a new Nurse Practitioner at Cascade Family Practice clinic. I did not know the previous NP, but I wanted to prov...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  family care practitiioners office  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 19th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

this doctor that works here, Carl Erickson, is an excellent doctor. he knows what the prognosis is almost all the time, yet always pushes p...