Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by KA Bownds on Mar 5th, 2015

I have worked with Dr Erickson for almost 10 years. He has treated me for chronic pain without my becoming addicted to pain medication. He recent became my primary care physician. I could not be more pleased. As an old nurse, it is easy for me to be overly judgmental over doctors. Dr Erickson has a very, very broad knowledge base. He does not hesitate to refer out to specialist as needed. He takes time with me, really appears interested and I have even been able to speak to him on the phone. He understands my desire to mix eastern and western medicine, too. I think of him as an excellent physician that is empathetic and still interested in caring for people in need. He is always kind. His staff is happy and helpful which in itself says a great deal about Dr Erickson. Everyone is relaxed (yet efficient) and they appear to really enjoy one another. He has medical students that come to his clinic as part of their curriculum. They all speak highly of him. I love his location. I moved to him from "Pill Hill" where it was an absolute nightmare to park and find the correct building where the Dr was located. I needed to allow 45 mins for this. His office is right on Milwaukie Ave and I have always been able to park near the front door. I feel very fortunate to have him as my primary care physician. He even handles my "old nurse overreacting from fear" without making me feel bad. He is a wonderful balance and I enjoy him and his entire office staff. I feel very fortunate to have found him all of those years ago.

MS. show details MS.
by s.k. smith on Mar 11th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Erickson, when I had My First Child in 1991. Saw him and only him for several years. Trused him to care and be care-ful..in the interest of my life, as well as..helping me Live Life with a measurable amount of pain managent, while providing my children with the best balance i had the ability to..in the three out of 7 days a week, that i was maybe lucky enough to have a lower level of pain..allowing me to be the mom they deserved for me to be. I have always remembered his compassion. I plan to someday return to portland. When I Do, He IS thE very first person I want to call. gratefully, S. K. S.

Opinion of service and the Doctor show details Opinion of service and the Doctor
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Carl Erickson, DO, is an amazing Doctor whose office as a whole is a firm and solid 100%! All who are at his location from office to assistants are the best one could imagine and he is the most dedicated man in his field. He reminds me of the downhome doctors of yesteryear. He cares about each of his patients and goes the extra mile to assure that his service is individualized to the patient. It is no wonder that so many of our family members respect his expertise and excellence. There are no negitives regarding Dr. Erickson and likewise his staff is the same, excellent in all regards. Thankful he is our doctor of choice. I really do not think there is a more dedicated person and that is the main reason I place him on the highest pedistal for his dedication and excellence in all areas. So thankful there are still Doctors like him to serve the common man. Thanks Carl for living up to the creed of Doctor. In our family we care about you the same as you care about each one of us. Our #1 choice for the last 20 years!

Nov 29th, 2010

This is a dr that actually cares about his patients. He makes u feel at ease while most hate going to doctors. He takes the time to listen to every concern you have and always works with you to find a solution. The only issue I've ever personally had is with his staff. Most of the time they are snappy and make you feel like you are a huge inconvience and that they would rather be anywhere but talking or helping you. And because the doc is so wonderful, it is not only a shame but a mystery why these ladies are usually so rude. I would definately recomend this doctor, just be prepared for the staff to not be so kind or friendly..... But hey, you're there to see him!

He is the Best show details He is the Best
by Timothy D. McNeil on Mar 1st, 2010

Is the best no one better.

Erickson Carl M Do - Cascade Family Practice is Excellent show details Erickson Carl M Do - Cascade Family Practice is Excellent
by Citysearch User on Dec 30th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Erickson Carl M Do - Cascade Family Practice is a very good place to go if you need a check up or a diagnosis. I have been a patient of Dr....

Dec 18th, 2009

DR. ERICKSON IS VERY HELPFUL AND VERY KIND WE DRIVE OVER AN HOUR TO SEE HIM BECAUSE OF THE TREATMENT THAT HE GIVES. AND MOST OF THE TIME WE ARE IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE WITH OUT WAITING LONG AT ALL. WORKS VERY WELL WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NO INSURANCES. THATS ANOTHER REALLY GOOD POINT ABOUT THAT OFFICE.

Good Doctor, bad staff show details Good Doctor, bad staff
Mar 29th, 2009

I've stopped seeing Dr. Erickson because of his staff's incompetence. Took two weeks to get diagnostics results instead of the promised two days, and I had to call to find out I needed surgery. The staff does not schedule follow-ups. You've really got to advocate for yourself. Dr. Erickson is good, but too busy to make me comfortable to continue going there.

Jun 27th, 2008

went in for suboxone treatment for opiod addiction. dr. erickson is extremely helpful and made the process very easy. he spent a lot of time answering my questions.

New Nurse Practitioner at Cascade Family Practice show details New Nurse Practitioner at Cascade Family Practice
by Citysearch User on Mar 20th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

As of March 2006, there is a new Nurse Practitioner at Cascade Family Practice clinic. I did not know the previous NP, but I wanted to prov...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
family care practitiioners office show details family care practitiioners office
by Citysearch User on May 19th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

this doctor that works here, Carl Erickson, is an excellent doctor. he knows what the prognosis is almost all the time, yet always pushes p...