A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ermshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ermshar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Ermshar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermshar graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ermshar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ermshar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Ermshar practice?
Dr. Carl Ermshar practices Otolaryngology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Saint Helena, CA.
See Pasadena Otolaryngologists.