A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ermshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ermshar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ermshar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ermshar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Ermshar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermshar graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ermshar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Ermshar practice?
- Dr. Carl Ermshar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carl Ermshar practices Otolaryngology near Clearlake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Clearlake Otolaryngologists.