A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ermshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ermshar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Ermshar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermshar graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ermshar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Ermshar practice?
- Dr. Carl Ermshar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Ermshar practices Otolaryngology near Clearlake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Clearlake Otolaryngologists.