Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by SLittell on Feb 24th, 2015

Fantastic Droctor!!!

Update show details Update
by Stacy on Jan 11th, 2015

This is a update from my last review. Some things I said wasn't right. I was upset because I thought this great doctor didn't want to see me again. Yes I had ear surgery and he did a great job. I had problems getting all my pain pills the first time around because the pharmacy ran out so I had to get a new one. Well my brother went to pick it up and lied to me about what the lady Cathy said. So I over reacted and yes put my foot where my mouth is. Because after I told them I was going to get a new doctor I called them back a couple days later and yes I still feel like the lady was a little rude. She told me because of my comment about finding a new doctor that Dr. Carl Falcone didn't want to see me and for me to go to KU. I HATE KU! So anyways I told her I was sorry because yes Dr. Falcone is a great doctor he even did a fantastic job on my son's surgery and I'm very thankful for that. The comment about her saying he hates me was put in by mistake and I guess you can't edit or delete comments. Overall he is the best doctor I have ever seen dispute that phone conversation that yes had me hurt because I thought she could have been less rude about it. Would I ever recommend this doctor? Yes absolutely!

Thanks for making me feel like crap show details Thanks for making me feel like crap
by Stacy on Dec 30th, 2014

I had ear surgery with him, seemed OK but pharmacy didn't give me all my pain pills because they ran out so with the new law you have to get a new one. Well when my brother went to go pick up the new one the lady told him he'll write me a new one even though they think I'm addicted to the pills. Well I called them and asked them about their rude comments and told them if they are going to act rude I would maybe look for another doctor. Well I guess I put my foot in my mouth because I called them 2 days latter because of ear bleeding and swelling and the same rude lady told me never to call again even though they did my surgery. She said the doctor hated me because of my comment and I had to cheap of insurance for them to care about me. They told me to get lost and go to KU. When I got off the phone I cried. Maybe she was having a bad day. But I won't call them again and now they made me feel so bad I won't even go to any doctor now to get my ear checked. You win Dr. Falcone thanks for making me feel like a worthless person! 😢😉

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Amanda B. on Jul 2nd, 2013

It's not often you find a doctor like this one. He is always friendly, answers any questions you might have and he really cares about his patients. I have NEVER had to wait for him or had a problem getting a same day appointment. Actually most of the time when I call they just have me come in when it fits my schedule. I highly recommend him.

by D. Rymer on Jan 31st, 2013

This man was so rude and disrespectful to my husband. He didn't even try to listen or help my husband at his visit today. All he did was insult his fellow medical colleagues and questioned their integrity as to the care he has received from them for other medical issues. All he managed to do was to make my husbands blood pressure rise and ruin any chance of ever getting a good recommendation from us or from the doctors office that originally sent my husband. We have notified them of the lack of respect or treatment he received.

Oct 30th, 2012

Very personable; makes you feel comfortable and at ease with him. Asks many questions to try to get an understanding of your symptoms. Answers and explains things simply so you can understand.

by Liana M Wells on Aug 20th, 2012

He helped BOTH of my sons with ear issues i have been having with them and multipile antibiotics given by Dr. he took care of the isse in just a couple sessions and my infant at the time has had one set of tubes in and we have had NO problems since! I HIGHLY rec Carl to any parent , he is nice, and welcoming and polite. his staff reflects who he is . i will not go see another ear nose throat. Thank you for all your help!!

My Favorite Physician show details My Favorite Physician
Aug 26th, 2011

This guy is awesome. I highly recommend him to anyone needing and ENT in KC.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr Falcone use to be in Fremont Nebraska. What a loss for us, but you are very lucky to have a talented doctor that cares about every single patient. He will always do his best for you. He treated my son when he was in high school. He was in high school when he had sinus surgery. Just the other day my son now 27 yrs old said he wished he could find a doctor like Dr Falcone. I have a grandson that had so many sinus infections and he is only 2 yrs old. Made me look him up to see where is now just in case he was practicing near us. Don't hesitate if you are looking for an ENT.

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
Dec 20th, 2010

My dentist suggested I see a specialist for a "lump" right under my ear at the base of my jaw. I selected Dr. Falcone without much thought because I didn't expect this "lump" to be anything significant and he was the closest ENT to my residence. Turns out blindly selecting Dr. Falcone as my ENT was the best decision I made. Not only did he put me right at ease as soon as we met, his office staff is just as friendly and welcoming. Turns out the "lump" was a growth requiring surgery. Throughout the process, from diagnosis to surgery, Dr Falcone and staff were always kind, understanding and extremely helpful. Even the staff at the hospital commented that I was in great hands with Dr. Falcone. I would have loved to have not gone through this situation at all but I am very happy and thankful Dr Falcone, Leslie and Cathy were there to manage the situation.

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
Oct 13th, 2010

My granddaughter was a patient of Dr.Falcone...and what a wonderful doctor he is. He was very attentive and playful with my granddaughter. Explained what was the procedure would entail to my daughter...and he had the best personality you could ever hope for in a physician. I've worked in the healthcare field for 24 years in another KCK hospital and Dr.Falcone by far, has the best beside manner of any physician I've ever met...and that means a lot when you're dealing with nervous or anxious patients.

by Ava's mom on Jul 20th, 2010

He is amazing,my daughter needs tubes in her ears and through this process I have been very stressed. However, after seeing Dr Falcone for the first time, he eased all my worries. He explained everything so that I could understand and showed that he really cared about my daughter! She hasn't gotten the tubes yet, but I sleep easier knowing that Dr Falcone will be doing the procedure.

by Charlene on Jan 13th, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He takes time to listen and really wants to make sure you understand everything that is going on. He speaks to his patients, not at them! Super!

You Could Not Ask For a Better Doctor! show details You Could Not Ask For a Better Doctor!
Nov 18th, 2009

I cannot begin to put into words just how wonderful and appreciative we are to have Dr. Falcone. He's made a difficult set of procedures eazier to face and recover from. The staff treats you like you are one of their own family. Dr. Falcone is patient, kind and honestly cares about you!

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Satisfied mom in KCK on Aug 12th, 2009

You just don't expect to get this kind of treatment from doctors or their staff anymore, but the entire experience was over the top great. I have referred lots of friends and family.

Jun 18th, 2009

He has the bedside manner of a pediatrician, making my toddler feel very comfortable with him and not afraid. He really cares about his patients and makes sure the parents are comfortable with everything and understand fully what he is saying. That's a good doctor.

by lisa on Mar 19th, 2009

he's very caring and makes you feel like your in good hands and you are, i had my tonsils and adenoids out and it was my first surgery and i was talking within 2 days!