Dr. Carl Falcone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

July 18th, 2016
hes the BEST
He is the best!!! Both of my boys love him. I totally trust him with my kids life.

March 12th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Wonderful at explaining what problem is and how to treat properly.

February 24th, 2015
Fantastic Droctor!!!

January 11th, 2015
Update
This is a update from my last review. Some things I said wasn't right. I was upset because I thought this great doctor didn't want to see me again. Yes I had ear surgery and he did a great job. I had problems getting all my pain pills the first time around because the pharmacy ran out so I had to get a new one. Well my brother went to pick it up and lied to me about what the lady Cathy said. So I over reacted and yes put my foot where my mouth is. Because after I told them I was going to get a new doctor I called them back a couple days later and yes I still feel like the lady was a little rude. She told me because of my comment about finding a new doctor that Dr. Carl Falcone didn't want to see me and for me to go to KU. I HATE KU! So anyways I told her I was sorry because yes Dr. Falcone is a great doctor he even did a fantastic job on my son's surgery and I'm very thankful for that. The comment about her saying he hates me was put in by mistake and I guess you can't edit or delete comments. Overall he is the best doctor I have ever seen dispute that phone conversation that yes had me hurt because I thought she could have been less rude about it. Would I ever recommend this doctor? Yes absolutely!

December 30th, 2014
Thanks for making me feel like crap
I had ear surgery with him, seemed OK but pharmacy didn't give me all my pain pills because they ran out so with the new law you have to get a new one. Well when my brother went to go pick up the new one the lady told him he'll write me a new one even though they think I'm addicted to the pills. Well I called them and asked them about their rude comments and told them if they are going to act rude I would maybe look for another doctor. Well I guess I put my foot in my mouth because I called them 2 days latter because of ear bleeding and swelling and the same rude lady told me never to call again even though they did my surgery. She said the doctor hated me because of my comment and I had to cheap of insurance for them to care about me. They told me to get lost and go to KU. When I got off the phone I cried. Maybe she was having a bad day. But I won't call them again and now they made me feel so bad I won't even go to any doctor now to get my ear checked. You win Dr. Falcone thanks for making me feel like a worthless person! 😢😉

July 2nd, 2013
Great Doctor
It's not often you find a doctor like this one. He is always friendly, answers any questions you might have and he really cares about his patients. I have NEVER had to wait for him or had a problem getting a same day appointment. Actually most of the time when I call they just have me come in when it fits my schedule. I highly recommend him.

October 30th, 2012
Very personable; makes you feel comfortable and at ease with him. Asks many questions to try to get an understanding of your symptoms. Answers and explains things simply so you can understand.

August 20th, 2012
He helped BOTH of my sons with ear issues i have been having with them and multipile antibiotics given by Dr. he took care of the isse in just a couple sessions and my infant at the time has had one set of tubes in and we have had NO problems since! I HIGHLY rec Carl to any parent , he is nice, and welcoming and polite. his staff reflects who he is . i will not go see another ear nose throat. Thank you for all your help!!

August 26th, 2011
My Favorite Physician
This guy is awesome. I highly recommend him to anyone needing and ENT in KC.

January 3rd, 2011
Best Doctor Ever
Dr Falcone use to be in Fremont Nebraska. What a loss for us, but you are very lucky to have a talented doctor that cares about every single patient. He will always do his best for you. He treated my son when he was in high school. He was in high school when he had sinus surgery. Just the other day my son now 27 yrs old said he wished he could find a doctor like Dr Falcone. I have a grandson that had so many sinus infections and he is only 2 yrs old. Made me look him up to see where is now just in case he was practicing near us. Don't hesitate if you are looking for an ENT.

December 20th, 2010
Awesome experience
My dentist suggested I see a specialist for a "lump" right under my ear at the base of my jaw. I selected Dr. Falcone without much thought because I didn't expect this "lump" to be anything significant and he was the closest ENT to my residence. Turns out blindly selecting Dr. Falcone as my ENT was the best decision I made. Not only did he put me right at ease as soon as we met, his office staff is just as friendly and welcoming. Turns out the "lump" was a growth requiring surgery. Throughout the process, from diagnosis to surgery, Dr Falcone and staff were always kind, understanding and extremely helpful. Even the staff at the hospital commented that I was in great hands with Dr. Falcone. I would have loved to have not gone through this situation at all but I am very happy and thankful Dr Falcone, Leslie and Cathy were there to manage the situation.

October 13th, 2010
Wonderful Physician
My granddaughter was a patient of Dr.Falcone...and what a wonderful doctor he is. He was very attentive and playful with my granddaughter. Explained what was the procedure would entail to my daughter...and he had the best personality you could ever hope for in a physician. I've worked in the healthcare field for 24 years in another KCK hospital and Dr.Falcone by far, has the best beside manner of any physician I've ever met...and that means a lot when you're dealing with nervous or anxious patients.