A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Feld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Feld practice?
Dr. Carl Feld practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Practice, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.