A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Feld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Feld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Feld MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl Feld practice?
- Dr. Carl Feld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Feld practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.