A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Ferguson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Carl Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Ferguson practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.