Dr. Carl Ferguson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 8th, 2016
He came into the exam room, never introducing himself (at first thought he was the medical asst). He examined me & left the room. Short time latter medical asst comes in w scripts & lab work to be done. I was never told what the findings of the exam were which I told her. She finds him, he comes back in, seems irritated, & explains some but never goes over lab orders......weird experience!

November 16th, 2015
Best dr. I ve had in a long time. He really cares about you not the $$$$$$$

October 5th, 2015
ive had problems with my perscritions and they dont call the farmacy back. they never answer the phone either . i was without medication all weekend

March 28th, 2014
Attorney
As an attorney and Patient I have dealt with lots of different kinds of Doctors over the last 25 years. More than most people in their entire life time. To the point, Carl Ferguson, M.D. is irrefutable one of the most intelligent,professional, competent, honest and compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. He is diligent and respectful at all times with a keen sense of humor. He is an assertive doctor that treats the illness or cause directly and assertively to restore healing and comfort to the body. He doesn't automatically load the Patient up with synthetic medications for a temporary fix ... he does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if he believes you need specialized care and treatment. Importantly, he is NOT arrogant. He is humble. He is kind but strong. I have read the few unmeritorious less than positive things uttered about Dr. Ferguson, but from the tone and manner of the unrighteousness of the speech I can gleen that the writer wants a Doctor that will "baby" the Patient or treat the adult Patient like a little baby catering to their every little whine and petty uncomfortableness that can't be fixed so they're never happy. These people can never be pleased in any event. Never. They need a babysitter who will coddle them and carter to their every whim not a doctor. Unquestionably, Dr. Carl Ferguson is a top-notch Family Medicine Specialist who is deadly accurate with his diagnosis, great bedside manner, decent sense of humor and spends a sufficient amount time reasonable with the Patient to complete the diagnosis and treatment. He rarely has time to lollygag around to cuddle and baby a whining adult Patient. That is what Spouses and Family members are for, not professional doctors. He is absolutely great with Children in every respect. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend Dr. Carl Ferguson or bring my own Children to him for care and treatment. That says a lot about him because I don't trust anybody when it comes to my Children. I mean it!

January 3rd, 2014
terrible terrible awful experience
dr. Ferguson was the worst most unprofessional doctorI have ever encountered in my entire life and I am 48 years old!he looked like he was smoking something he was very unprofessional and did not listen to one word that I saidI ended up walking out of there without my labs for my prescriptions it was that bad!

December 10th, 2013
great
I have recommended a friend,,staff smiles,,quick service,,listens to my complaints,,always co

November 15th, 2013
Horrible!
I have never been treated with such disrespect & like such crap as Dr. Ferguson treated me. Dr. Ferguson accused me of being a D.E.A agent! He yelled at me the whole appointment, which I waited for nearly 1&1/2 hours to be seen. He spoke to me as if I was an idiot. He didnt care to listen to my issues & cut me off by saying "I get the point." As I was explaining my back issues he came over to me, while I was sitting in a chair & with no warning, yanked my shirt up saying "lets see" only to pull it down a second later. Thats a very inappropriate way to "examine" someone as he didnt even have me on the exam table. He refused to look at my prescription bottles which prove what medication I'm prescribed. He yelled at me for not bringing in my medical records. I wasnt told I needed to & from every experience with any doctors office I've had, you sign a release form that they fax to your old doctor to get them. He was so disrespectful, rude & so mean he actually made me cry, as was his medical assistant. She was just as rude, making snide & sarcastic remarks. I absolutely do not recommend anyone see this "doctor". Accusing patients of being a DEA agent is beyond paranoid. Unless you want to get treated like scum, disrespected & talked down to, do not see him. Im completely shocked at what I experienced at McKellips Medical Clinic. I cant believe a doctor would treat anyone so horribly. Doctors are supposed to help, not hurt.

October 10th, 2013
Horrible Experience. Waited for an hour to get 5 minutes of treatment
On my first visit.I waited for an hour.I brought all my prescription in for my visit so the doctor could see what I was taking and how much I had left.The doctor took 5 mins to talk to me and write up a bunch of new prescriptions.Some that I could not fill because it was too soon.He did not even take the time to look at the prescriptions and make sure it was not too soon for me to refill.I So when I went to refill my prescriptions the pharmacy got mad and said it was too soon.I said well why would the doctor even write the script if it was too soon.So I had the pharmacy call the doctor.The office admin cancelled one of the prescriptions because it was too soon. Basically covering the doctors butt because he didn't take the time to do his job and look over my medication. I tried to get a referral from Dr Ferguson but they wouldn't give me one because " I was no longer a patient of theirs" So they basically fired me as a patient. This doctor doesn't take the time to do his job.

July 17th, 2013
MY FORMER FAMILY DOCTOR HAD BEEN MY DOC SINCE 1976. I NEEDED TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO HAS LISTENING SKILLS, A DIRECTIONAL PLAN TO RE~GAIN MY HEALTH, AS I HAVE SEVERAL MEDICAL ISSUES; BLOOD PRESSURE, NEUROPATHY, ASMATHA, CHORNIC BACK PAIN & OBESITY. YESTERDAY WAS MY 3RD VISIT AND DR. F I FOUND HIM TO BE CONCERNING IN MY HEALTH RECOVERY. I HAVE FOUND OUR FAMILY DOCTOR.

October 15th, 2012
Excellent doctor, great bedside manner, down to earth and caring.

October 13th, 2012
I was very happy with my overall experience
I was seen on time, my problem was addressed, I felt he was attentive and caring. Overall, I was very happy with my overall experience.

September 20th, 2011
Very Poor Bedside Manner
For the first visit, he was very uncaring. This doctor seems like he does not like dealing with pain management cases. He will not believe a word you say to him. He did not sympathise at all with me. I will have to wait til the next visit to see if he improves.