A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fichtenbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichtenbaum graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fichtenbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Jack Fichtenbaum MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Fichtenbaum practice?
- Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum practices Infectious Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Infectious Disease Doctors.