Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good Doctor

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Need to update computer system! Appointment ran very long because of computer problems.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Flor since he took over the practice from Dr. Garrison. Dr. Flor is an outstanding Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone...

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is very good. Not sure who the young lady was that did the preliminary work. I don't tink she gave me her name???? She was good as well.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is caring and knowledgable. I put my confidence in him and his treatment and recommendations

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always I am very pleased with Dr. Flor. He is an excellent dr. He always listens to my concerns, and takes whatever steps that are necessary to resolve anything I have going on.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor has excellent communication skills. He explains things at a level that can be understood

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, knowledgeable physician whom has a terrific bedside manner. Communication skills are superb and always has patient's health as primary concern. Highly recommend him to others and happy he's my doctor.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor easy to talk to. very attentive as far as my medical concerns. best doctor i ever had.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a good experience when you don't get bad news.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is a great doctor and he takes good care of his patients.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor who cares about his patients. I would not be here today if Dr. Flor had not taken the time to ask the right questions, and make an accurate diagnosis.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Flor has been my physician for many years and has always been professional and adderessed all of my medical needs. His office staff is the best all around...

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought the Student that was there was a little condescending considering her age and my age, can't wait for her to be almost 60!!!!!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor with a caring heart

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor treats the whole person, he focuses on all conditions, does a thorough medication review each visit. He's an excellent diagnostician who treats you with dignity and respect. His office staff accommodates urgent appointments.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are NEW to this practice but are TOTALLY satisfied with the office, staff & Dr. Flor! He takes his time, reads all the tests & files! He then asks what U think, tells U what he thinks and U come out of there feeling lucky U found a GOOD, CARING doctor!

Disappointing show details Disappointing
Jul 30th, 2014

This office is so hard to work with that it is not worth the time and effort. The receptionist is rude and unprofessional with a huge attitude about everything. The working hours are minimal, they are open 4 days a week and only until 4 pm. When we have an ongoing issue, we end up at Patient First, because making a same day appointment is close to impossible. My husband was at their office in pain and the receptionist attempted to return him, because "he could not be seen today". He insisted and the dr. saw him, but that is not the way your dr should treat you. I was criticized that I missed an appointment, which was never set up, and on the contrary, I was told the dr. did not need to see me. After explaining all that, the response was, "Never mind." It is like a joke. Beyond unprofessional. It takes them 2-3 days to prepare a slip for lab tests.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is very thorough. I love that he takes the time to sit and really communicate with me when I see him. I feel very comfortable going to the office. All the staff is very friendly and helpful. Thank you all!

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor was outstanding in helping me to address my problem.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is good listener. I have not found any reason for compaint

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Flor reminds me of an old time doctor I had as a kid. He takes the time to address your needs and makes things right.I wish more Dr's were like him.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Flor and his staff. They are professional yet caring and compassionate and always available when I need assistance. I have confidence in Dr. Flor's expertise.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr. Flor really cares about me and my health. He also remembers things about me ( that I teach, I run, my husband's name). This is important to me.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Flor's for a long time. If I had to choose between choosing a new Dr & having my insurance accepted or staying with Dr Flor & not using my insurance I would stay with Dr Flor.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Any my friends or anyone that I know to DR.Floor. He is.very kind and patent takes his time and answers any and a all questions and concerns you have. His stff is also the same.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor's office staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr. Flor is very knowledgable.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to boulevard medical for over 30 years .. they have always been very friendly and concerned with my welfare ... My family has never had a bad experience there at all..

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor was on time and very patient with my requests.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was mine & my wife's 1st time meeting Dr. Flor. We BOTH were VERY happy w/ his manner & his way of treating us as new patients. He looked @ EVERY page of our previous records (mine is BIG) which made us more comfortable! We're going to B HAPPY w/ him

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always very professional, pays attention to all of my concerns. Very informative

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff are the kind of professional people you would want all medical professionals aspire to.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am satisfied.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor, it is always a pleasure to visit with you. I do have one problem . I mention it at my last visit. I must say you give your full attention to your patient. Your scheduling needs to be adjusted for all of your patient.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor has always addressed my concerns no matter how minor. Normally do not have a problem being seen in a timely manner. Friendly staff and atmosphere.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for taking us on as patients. I was worried we wouldn't find a dr. That took our ins. I was telling Mike tonight how comfortable I was with my visit & how pleased I was with your explanation of my blood work & your going over my medical record

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good visit , my concerns were answered and general health covered.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am motivated now to reduce cholesterol more. And start walking again after long and lazy winter.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Flor demonstrates the ability to diagnose a problem and find a remedy for it. He ha great people skills.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is professional and personal. He has been my primary care physician for over 20 years, and I have the utmost confidence in him. He is trustworthy, and looks out for my best interest.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr flor is great!! I would have no other Dr other than him. Very friendly and personable. He explains concerns in detail and answers any questions u may have. Thanks again

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr. Flor for about 12 yrs and it has always been a pleasure to have him as my Dr. He has a great bedside manner and is genuinely concerned about my issues. Hopefully he will NEVER retire!

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is an awesome physician. He addresses any concerns you may have, he is informative, knowledgeable, caring and has a good sense of humor. I have and will refer patients to his office.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Flor.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

you are asked to arrive between 10 to 15min before your app. I expect a 15min. to 20 min. wait no longer than that my time is just as valuable as yours

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment went very good. I waited for only a short period of time to be seen. Once Dr. Flor was in the room with me, I felt I was getting all of his attention, and that his mind was NOT elsewhere. He was attentive to recent medical happenings.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great appointment

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor, I've been his patient for a long time.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit and Dr. Flor is awesome. Found my new Doctor!!! Thanks!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My father's illness was addressed very well. The doctor listened to him and me and answered all of our concerns.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor always takes time with me so that I can get all of my issues addressed.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is attentive, an excellent listener, and an outstanding diagnostician. His calming demeanor and conservative approach are exactly what I need in a physician partner. His office staff is professional, compassionate, flexible and understanding.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor always explains what is going on with my health. He is always easy to talk to about health problems.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr flor is very professional with a Great bedside manner I recommend him to all. He is a rare gem & hard to find in this day of doctors. I wish more doctors would take the time to find out their patiences concerns & needs & address them like dr. Flor does

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called and asked if I could see Dr Flor and I was given a time when to come in that day. Problem solved. Got my referral. Great visit Thank you Dr Flor.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to DR. Flor for a long time he has always addressed my concerns. I would recommend him to other people

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

highest recommendation.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have ben with doc j and doc carl since 1966 I am real satifly with doc carl and his straff

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Flor is very personable and attentive. Not to mention a light sided sense of humor which I find important even when you are sick. I do and will continue to recommend Dr. Carl Flor to my friends, family and co-workers.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
excellent service show details excellent service
by Mrs. Calvin on Aug 27th, 2013

I read the reviews on this doctor and was hesitant to go to his practice. His place was convenient for me and I decided to go against my guns and make an appointment, I got a new patient appointment within 2 days and the staff was very welcoming to my visit. The doctor spent enough time with me and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I don't see why these reviews say bad things about this office when its not true. There was 1 issue I had and it was the wait time. thank goodness I'm a patient lady because there was some patients who were at edge and the poor staff had to deal with there rudeness behavior.

Crap Practice show details Crap Practice
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Flor is a nice enough but his staff is ridiculous! I don't know how anyone expects to get good treatment at this office. I HATE the way I am treated when I go in there. I never get help when it's needed and making an appointment is like pulling teeth. They DO NOT care about you, they want your money. Stay away from this place.

Dec 29th, 2011

I have been taking my Grandfather to see him for years. Always quick, friendly and professional.

Jun 2nd, 2011

The office staff have been nothing but rude, nasty, unprofessional and even argumentative. They are utterly apathetic and seem to forget that I am the patient, therefore a customer, paying for a service that ultimately pays their salaries. The level of unprofessionalism extends to their personal appearence, including uncombed hair, wrinkled uniforms and facial peircings. I would not recommend anyone to this practice. What a horrible experience from start to finish.

Dec 10th, 2010

Absolutely the most caring doctor!