Anesthesiologist (pain control), Family Physicians

1020 Independence Blvd
Ste 101
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
757-460-3330
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  excellent service  |  show details
by Mrs. Calvin on Aug 27th, 2013

I read the reviews on this doctor and was hesitant to go to his practice. His place was convenient for me and I decided to go against my guns and make an appointment, I got a new patient appointment within 2 days and the staff was very welcoming to my visit. The doctor spent enough time with me and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I don't see why these reviews say bad things about this office when its not true. There was 1 issue I had and it was the wait time. thank goodness I'm a patient lady because there was some patients who were at edge and the poor staff had to deal with there rudeness behavior.

|  Crap Practice  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Flor is a nice enough but his staff is ridiculous! I don't know how anyone expects to get good treatment at this office. I HATE the way I am treated when I go in there. I never get help when it's needed and making an appointment is like pulling teeth. They DO NOT care about you, they want your money. Stay away from this place.

Dec 29th, 2011

I have been taking my Grandfather to see him for years. Always quick, friendly and professional.

Jun 2nd, 2011

The office staff have been nothing but rude, nasty, unprofessional and even argumentative. They are utterly apathetic and seem to forget that I am the patient, therefore a customer, paying for a service that ultimately pays their salaries. The level of unprofessionalism extends to their personal appearence, including uncombed hair, wrinkled uniforms and facial peircings. I would not recommend anyone to this practice. What a horrible experience from start to finish.

Dec 10th, 2010

Absolutely the most caring doctor!