Dr. Carl Foulks Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Foulks Jr?

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

Have you seen Dr. Carl Foulks Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017

EGD

Dr. Foulks was absolutely Amazing!

October 21st, 2016

Wonderful!!!

January 4th, 2016

I was treated for an emergency GI bleed and couldn't have had better care. Dr Foulks is not only efficient, proficient, professional, informative and courteous not only to me but my family as well. It was a very unexpected and frightening experience which he treated quickly, but also kept me calmed and reassured. He also has a great sense of humor.

December 18th, 2014

Wonderful bedside manner

Wonderful bedside manner!

July 28th, 2014

Great Physician!

I wholeheartedly disagree with the racist comment. I am a white female and Dr. Foulks was awesome! He spent the time with me to make me feel comfortable and put my anxiousness of getting a colonoscopy at ease. The procedure went well. He removed the polyps and the follow up was also handled very well. Highly recommend this physician to any race or gender!

February 19th, 2014

He is a Racist Doctor!

If you are a white person, stay away from him. He will not treat you like you need to be treated. He rushes when he is in a room with you and gives you misleading medical advice. I overheard him talking in the hallway how he was wanting all black people to work in his office. Now, why would I want to see a doctor who doesnt want to see me. I will NEVER go back to him and neither will any of my family. So here is your warning, STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

January 25th, 2013

Dr. Practically kicked me out for questions

This doctor argued with me because I had questions....he originally gave me advice that he doesnt remember and then gave me different advice when I went back....he was angry and defensive because I wanted to find out if I could do other tests instead of taking medicine which I had bad reactions from...if he is having a bad day....you just might fall prey to his ugly attitude...the plus was I didnt have to pay...because he practically put me out

June 2nd, 2012

Put me right at ease!

Had a colonoscopy this morning. Absolutely NO pain at all! The worst part of this procedure was drinking the prep. Yuck, yuck, yuck! Dr. Foulke's staff was extremely helpful and comforting. Dr. Foulks is friendly, funny, and just a pleasure to have as a doctor. He was highly recommended by a friend (who is a nurse). I would definitely recommend him to friends and family!

December 1st, 2011

Great would recommend highly

Referred by my doctor and what a great guy Dr Foulke Jr is. He is over the top on all his ratings, what I like the best was the time he spent with me on my problem his diagnose was right on.Looking forward to see him again for my follow up in 5 weeks.

October 20th, 2011

Karen H.

Dr. Foulks is abosolutely FANTASTIC. He is a caring and compassionate dr. that is very knowledgable. His bedside manner is just great. He cares about his patients just like Dr. Hicks. I love my Dr. Foulks & Dr. Hicks. If you are in need of a colonoscopy please call Dr. Foulks. You will not regret it.

July 5th, 2011

Professional & Courteous staff.Dr. Foulks took time to talk to me and expressed a general concern about me as an individual. Thereafter,he explained symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment plan options. He also provided a 6 minute film about procedure.

November 4th, 2009

Excellent Physician

Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, my procedure (colonoscopy) was a breeze just like he told me during my office visit. Would highly recommend him!