A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fowler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Fowler practice?
Dr. Carl Fowler practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Emergency Medical Services near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Detroit, MI.