A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fowler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Dennis Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Carl Fowler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Fowler practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Detroit, MI.