A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fowler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Dennis Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Carl Fowler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Fowler practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Detroit, MI.