A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Freund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Freund is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freund graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Freund has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Freund MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Freund practice?
- Dr. Carl Freund has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Freund practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.