A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Gandola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gandola is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gandola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandola graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandola has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Gandola MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl Gandola practice?
- Dr. Carl Gandola has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Gandola practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Covington, KY.
See Covington Internists and Covington Geriatric Doctors.