A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Garner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Garner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Clifton Garner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Garner practice?
- Dr. Carl Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Garner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.