Learn more about Dr. Carl Gebuhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebuhr
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gebuhr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gebuhr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebuhr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gebuhr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Gebuhr MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Gebuhr practice?
- Dr. Carl Gebuhr has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Gebuhr practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Internists and Muskegon Cardiologists.