Learn more about Dr. Carl Gebuhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebuhr
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gebuhr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gebuhr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebuhr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gebuhr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Gebuhr MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Gebuhr practice?
- Dr. Carl Gebuhr has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Gebuhr practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Internists and Muskegon Cardiologists.