A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gerardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerardi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gerardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gerardi, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gerardi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Gerardi FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Carl Gerardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Gerardi practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.