Learn more about Dr. Carl Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gerardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gerardi, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Enlarged Prostate BPH, and Kidney Stones Male Infertility Urologic Oncology Erectile Dysfunction.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl S. Gerardi practice?
Dr. Carl Gerardi practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.