A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Giombetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Giombetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Giombetti, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giombetti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giombetti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Giombetti DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carl Giombetti practice?
- Dr. Carl Giombetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Giombetti practices Pediatrics near Haverford, PA.
See Haverford Pediatricians.