Dr. Carl Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 7th, 2014
Awesome Doctor!
My grandmother has kidney disease, along with pancreatic cancer (please pray for her). Dr. Goldstein is the best of the best. I really mean it. He is the most intelligent, well-prepared doctor you can find. He will remember lab results/facts that neither my grandmother nor myself can. He is a truly patient-focused physician. I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor; he, along with his expertise, constitute a huge gift to society! Keep it going, Dr. Goldstein!

April 27th, 2014
Great Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Goldstein for issues with hypertension and edema during my pregnancy. I have to say that he has been the most reassuring member of my healthcare team during a potentially risky pregnancy. I was so much more at ease knowing that Dr Goldstein has overseen my blood pressure during my pregnancy. I am now due in 2 days and the doctor has even promised to be in touch during my labor and delivery and even to pay a visit to the hospital to make sure that everything runs smoothly. I can't say enough about the professionalism and quality of care I've received from Dr Goldstein. He's the BEST!!!!!!!

July 8th, 2013
OUTSTANDING! CARING!
I have never had a desire to write a review for a Dr until now. I brought my Mom to see him because a CT Scan showed kidney issues. He explained clearly what the issue was and went above and beyond to listen (and really listened! ) to other issues that she was having for 6 mos and it running tests to determine the causes of these issues. He put my mind and my Mothers mind at ease. We felt like he really cared to find out what was going on. Mom felt very validated by Dr Goldstien. His staff is wonderful as well ! I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is and he is definetly worth waiting for. He spends alot of time with all his patients!

May 22nd, 2012
I TRUST HIM
I trust this MD, and I think he is excellent. I have been going to him for many years and am glad to be under his care. He is extremely intelligent, and he has my blood pressure under good control. I would recommend him to anyone for blood pressure or kidney problems.

April 29th, 2010
Brilliant and outstading
Not always on time, but always worth the wait. Gifted.

September 10th, 2008
waitimg time
Staff keeps appointment on time but waiting time to see Doctor excessive.

July 30th, 2008
Greatest doctor ever
Very patient, detailed explanations. Not rushed at all. Very, very smart. Never had a better doctor.