Overall Review

2.9

November 18th, 2015
Sneaky and insolent!
I came in with foamy urine and was concerned about my kidney function and he gives me a urine test which turns out to be a super expensive drug test????? As if that wasn't bad enough now I get billed for well over $1000 because Medicare doesn't cover it??!! He is the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune of being victimized by. It was insult to injury and if you're reading this post Please do NOT trust this doctor! His manner was dismissive and condescending, I knew then he was trouble I just didn't know he was that malicious. I intend to take legal action if possible.

June 5th, 2010
I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Goodchild. He has always been very attentive to my needs. I strongly recommend Dr. Goodchild.

January 4th, 2010
Emergency Office Visit
Dr Goodchild overall manner was considerate, however office visit was for cold symtoms and swollen glands with a red throat...I insisted on a culture knowing that my history whenever I have experienced these symtoms it is 99.9% sure that there is more going on...ask for Anti-bionic and was refused. I am around someone whom is pregnant and knowing myself I was sure it was an infection. Dr stated that it was viral and a common cold. Sure enough 2 days later Christmas Eve culture came back positive...therefore this has put my daughter in law at risk in her pregnacy.