Dr. Carl Greek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Greek?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

February 1st, 2017

Dr. Greek asked very little of my history & spent minimal time on assessing me & simply stated I had dry mucosa & should use a netti pot & saline spray. I had to tell him based on my symptoms and past history that I did Not agree with his diagnosis. I felt that at that point he reluctantly offered to do a direct laryngoscopy. His staff will all me to schedule. I am reluctant myself to follow up with him, however, I have excellent documentation from my former physicians in another State.

August 1st, 2016

Horrible Doctor!

March 29th, 2016

Wrong Size Tubes Put In My Child's Ears!

I Would NEVER refer Dr. Greek to anyone. My 7 year old daughter had tubes put in by Dr. Greek and afterwards had pain and discomfort (for months). I took her back to him repeatedly to be told that there was nothing wrong and everything looked fine. I finally took her back to our previous doctor (Dr. Waki in Fullerton..excellent dr if you are willing to drive to Fullerton) and it ends up that Dr Greek put adult ear tubes in my 7 year old ears and the tubes were pressing on the bone in her ear. Dr. Waki scheduled a surgery for removal of the ear tubes and put in the correct and appropriate size and she has not had a problem since. Please do not use Dr. Greek!

October 18th, 2012

Sinus Issues

Copay was $20, waited 45 minutes to be seen and he spent about 10 minutes with me. Looked at my CT scan and said that it was the same as last time - no changes. Why are you here. I felt like he didn't want to help me and that I was wasting his time. Requesting a second opinion through another ENT.

August 3rd, 2012

Okay but they hassle you about insurance

Dr. Greek was okay. Nothing special and really didn't help me with my problems. I had to go somewhere else instead. Did not want to be operated on and found a non surgical alternative instead that helped me with my problem.

November 3rd, 2010

tonsillectomy

i had my tonsils out almost a month ago, and DR.Greek was very nice and caring, even when i was needed more pain medication he approved right away, totally recommended him to anyone who is looking to a good doctor.

May 26th, 2010

Surgery Gone Bad

Dr. Carl Greek,You have been my Dr. for many years. You did a typanoplasty operation several years ago. I can not hear at all now!!! I have been to your office and they refused to see me because I could not afford my co-pay. I get paid Friday but your no money/no service is bogus. I would expect more from a Dr. I have seen for more then 20 years.

January 18th, 2010

I FEEL HE IS LAZY AND TO QUICK TO DO SURGURY (OUT PATIENT - TUBES) WITHOUT TRYING OTHER TREATMENTS FIRST OR TAKING TESTS OR DOING OTHER PROCEEDURES THAT COULD WORK AND ACTUALLY SPENDING TIME LOOKING IN THE EAR OR FINDING A CUASE FOR THIS RECURRING PROBLEM, HE'S NOT VERY COMMUNITIVE AND IS A TERRIBLE LISTNER! HE IS IN-N-OUT I HAVE SINCE GONE TO ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO CLEARED UP THE FLUID IN MY EARS AND INFECTION WITHOUT PUTTING IN TUBES IN MY EARS!!! AND IS TRYING TO FIND OUT THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM!

October 30th, 2009

2nd opinion

I've waited 20 minutes then he spent 2 minutes with me. I left feeling like I've wasted $30 on the co-pay and had no resolution for my problem. The fact that he came into the room without even touching the test result; ct film, I felt insulted.

August 3rd, 2008

Be aware

My husband saw this doctor just short of 6 mos. with no no diagnosis. We sought a second opinion, and within weeks he was in surgery that revealed cholesteatoma that had nearly traveled to his brain from his ear. He has permanent hearing loss now. we will not ever recomend or be treated by this doctor again.

December 13th, 2016