A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Griffin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Griffin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl David Griffin MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Carl Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Griffin practices Occupational Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Preventive Medicine Specialists.