A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Gross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Carl Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Gross practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Family Physicians.