A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Gross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Carl Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Gross practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Family Physicians.