More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Grushkin
Dr. Carl Grushkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Grushkin is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Grushkin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Grushkin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carl Grushkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Ardath Yamaga
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Elisabeth Raab
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi19