A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Backes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Backes graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Hubert Backes MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Backes practice?
- Dr. Carl Backes has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Backes practices Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.