A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Backes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backes
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Backes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Backes graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Hubert Backes MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Backes practice?
- Dr. Carl Backes has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Backes practices Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.