A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hamilton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Leonard Hamilton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Carl Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hamilton practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Roanoke, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Roanoke Emergency Physicians and Roanoke Internists.