A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hannah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hannah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hannah
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hannah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannah graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hannah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital at Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl R Hannah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Hannah practice?
- Dr. Carl Hannah has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Hannah practices Family Medicine near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Family Physicians.