A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hannah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hannah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannah graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hannah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital at Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl R Hannah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Hannah practice?
- Dr. Carl Hannah has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Hannah practices Family Medicine near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Primary Care Doctors.