A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hansen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Anthony Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Carl Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.