A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hanson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Dwayne Hanson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Carl Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Hanson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.