A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hanson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Dwayne Hanson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Carl Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Hanson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.