Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Hardy
Dr. Carl Hardy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Garden, FL, with other offices in Lawrenceville, GA and Sarasota, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Engelwood Community Hospital and Ambulatory Surgery Center. Dr. Hardy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Hardy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Carl Hardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.
Dr. Edward Arslanian
Pain Management, Orthopedic Surgery
Winter Garden, FL 2.54 mi40
Dr. Khurram Ghori
Windermere, FL 2.56 mi30
Dr. Amr Badawy
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Windermere, FL 3.54 mi28